About KQ Print
KQ Print & Design can take care of your professional print solutions for any application.
- Complete Offset Print Services
- Digital Colour & B/W Copies
- Customized Forms of any type - Invoices, Computer Forms
- Specialized Internal Documents, Cheques and NCR Multiple-part
- All your Office Stationary - Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes
- Superior Quality Promotional Brochures, Postcards, Flyers & Presentation Folders
- Special Projects - Die Cutting, Embossing, Foil Stamping
- Wedding Invitation Packages & Customized Cards for any Occasion
- Graphic Design and Much More...
Bill Gamble's family has been in the print and design business since the early 1950s and, while things have changed a lot since then, customers at KQ Print and Design in Tilbury still receive personal, family service.
Bill joined the family business, which was formerly known as Kingsway Quick Printers 1969 and located on Tyne and Kingsway in Vancouver, in 1985 and his wife Andrea, who formerly worked in banking, came on board in 2003.
The couple now owns and operates the business.
But KQ Print and Design is a full service shop that can tackle any job, Bill said, from 100 business cards to 10,000 24-page newsletters, and everything in between.
They offer a wide range of print and design services, including: customized forms; all types of office stationary; promotional brochures, postcards, flyers and presentation folders; digital colour or black and white copies; special projects, such as die cutting, embossing and foil stamping; logo design; and wedding invitations.
No matter the size of the job, every customer receives the personal service many long-time clients have come to expect.
"We give personal, family service," Andrea said, a note of pride in her voice.
Bill or Andrea carry out most deliveries personally.
"We don't use couriers because they don't have a relationship with our customers," she said.
For more information about KQ Print and Design, visit www.kqprint.ca, drop by the office at 130-7391 Vantage Way or call 604-940-2020.
Read more: http://www.delta-optimist.com/Family+business+leaves+imprint+customers/4036619/story.html#ixzz1CwbSS8Iq